This is how my bedroom looks, or at least it did when this picture was taken about 3 1/2 years ago (nope... no recent pictures to be found and camera is not working very well today... not to mention I don't feel much like cleaning just to take a picture!) I really like grey, it is such a moody neutral. The headboard I made myself as a quick fix but this bedroom is what I long for...
source: Better Homes and Gardens
I have ALWAYS wanted a 4-poster bed, not just because they are popular right now. I think they are regal, though this girl is no princess! I love the hits of orange against the grey, I have never used orange as an accent color in my house, but hey why not? The bedroom is probably on the very bottom of my list of priorities but a girl can dream right?

No comments:
Post a Comment