Wednesday, May 25, 2011

B&B Love

I am not that original... my decor choices and inspirations are influenced by magazines and of course other blogs. I can honestly say that I have never seen so much board and batten in any other resource as design blogs... and the truth is I LOVE it. Every time I see a space transformed with paneled walls I want it in my own house. My cookie cutter house...

I have reservations about putting it in, not because I wouldn't love it but what about when we go to sell the house? Will others like it? This is my inspiration picture... not that there aren't MANY beautiful inspirations but because I have green walls and brown leather couches and don't think either of those will be changing anytime soon!


Can I do it?
Not a whole lot of living goes on in my living room, in part because the tv is in the basement family room, and in part because I liken the room to a waiting room. We are not "formal" people, but we have a formal living room of sorts... really it is much more like a waiting room. There's little personality.
Can I do it?
Can I convince Bruce?

No comments:

Post a Comment